Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Crafty Week

Just a little taster of what I have been up to this week.



After consulting Attic 24 and her awesome instructions, I have started experimenting with the ripple crochet pattern. As anything other than straight lines is a mystery to me, this is helping me to experiment further. I am almost ready to branch out and start rippling in a size that is slightly more useful as "Something" No idea what though at this stage.




I know that I ama grown woman, but sometimes I feel the need to wear flowers. It brightens my day, and these little ones are felt flowers that I added to some plain clips for my hair - sorry about the photo, I really need some practice with that!





This photo is of Riley's "Get better bunny" he was not feeling very well and announced that he needed a bunny to make him feel better, my partner jokingly said - surely you have something in that room to make a bunny, go on - So I did, he is not perfect, and even is a little more catlike than bunny, but he made my boy happy and thats all I could ask for!



My final sharing pic today is of a bib that I made using Aunty Cookie fabric, we have a couple of new babies coming into the family soon, and I am still deciding on what will become my Go To baby gift. I dont have a baby to use as a model, so teddy has kindly agreed to do the honours.
I am new to blogging, and have landed in the middle of Blogtoberfest, I am sure that I wont make it every day, but as a personal challenge, I am going to endeavour to get as close to posting every day as I can.
I will be back shortly with some baking goodness.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to learn crochet. I've mastered the chain stitch but then hit a bit of wall... been hanging out at Attic 24 a lot these days!!!
    Your ripple blanket looks like it is off to a fabulous start :)

    ReplyDelete