Monday, October 19, 2009

Garden Week

Firstly, a massive thankyou to those who responded to my plea about how old is too old. I am much more confident that we still have time to add to our little family, and armed with the opinions of other women who are on my side, I have presented the "research" to my partner, and he is willing to talk about it a little more. (fingers crossed)

On another note, I have totally pilfered an idea from the lovely Tammy's blog and have declared this Garden Week. I dont really have a garden to speak of, I do however have the best of intentions and need the focus to get moving. Hopefully this will be the nudge that I need.

I am awesome at cultivating many varieties of weeds, and those plants that I do want to grow on purpose either wither from neglect, or suffocate by being loved too much. I need to be a little more consistent. Thats the plan, prepare garden beds this week, and plant out seeds in seed tray. Wish me luck, I think I am going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment