Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cupcakes, yummy


This aternoon I decided to make some cupcakes, my sweeties are not cake fans so I dont often get a chance to indulge. Dont look too closely or you will see that this is not the work of a professional - At All - I recently was given a piping bag and a couple of basic nozzles with it, and thought I would have a go. I am a bit wobbly, but it is fun and I will have another go one day.
Thats the end of the creative endeavours for today. Later I will be doing some mending, and making dinner, which is a little creative, and then its back to work for 6 days out of 7. On another note, I am proud to say that I went shopping today with my cloth bags, made by me including veggie bags. Despite the odd looks from others, I shopped away, fabric bag in one hand, calculator in the other. I am looking for ways to cut costs enough to be able to stay home at least part time. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. Your cupcakes look delicious! Hope you manage to achieve your goal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous cupcakes you've made, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete