Thursday, November 19, 2009

One gift down, only 19 to go!

So, I had a day off today as I have been unwell. Riley went to spend the day with the Grandies and I had the house to myself! I took advantage of being alone and made one of the bunch of things I have on my wishlist. The pattern is a free one that you can find here. It was really easy and I highly recommend it. The blue one was my first attempt, and is a bit overstuffed, and a little bit crooked. The pink one is for our niece who is almost one for Christmas. Hope she likes it.
The first attempt passed the Riley test, thankfully and is suitably cuddly which is a big relief.
Next on the to do list is to make cookies as a test which will be the gift given to the adults in the family this year.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!!!
    Can't wait to see what cookies you decide on for your 'adult' gift... Every year I try and give a little home baked goodness with my gifts too, it's such a great idea and always well received...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely! You can never go wrong with handmade!

    ReplyDelete