Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Book Heaven


I am in love right now with this little book. If you dont have a copy I would highly recommend that you get one, it is calming and sensible and celebrates family which is awesome to me.


I have been away from the blog world for a little while, trying desperately to get my scarf done before the mother in laws birthday. Its a disaster! I am probably two thirds of the way through and have just noticed that at some point I have missed a row of the pattern and now the purl side is the knit side and vice versa, so.....halfway through the pattern is one way, then for no good reason it swaps over!


I will not be showing a pic of the train wreck as I still have some pride left. I have to work every day up until her birthday which is Saturday so I cant see any way that this can be finished, I will have to pull apart more than half of my hard work, it almost breaks my heart!

Thats the end of todays update, I will be off now to sit in the corner and have a little teary moment and see if this mess can be salvaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment