Monday, March 1, 2010

I am still here!

This is just a note to say that I am still around.

I have been in quite the funk lately and life has totally overwhelmed me. Things have been really busy with work and home and "Stuff" but I am back now!

Riley started pre-school yesterday which is quite the milestone for us. He has never been in the care of anyone other than ourselves and Grants parents, who care for him every day while we work. He has now gone from no outside care to 3 days a week.

The preschool is egg and nut free so now I am scouring the net for muesli bars and stuff that I can make that dont include these ingredients.

I will be back tonight or tomorrow with pics of the mama made library bag and pillow that my baby has taken to pre-school so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment